Church Family, we will be reopening for Worship this week, June 7th, at our normal times!
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are resuming services. We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety.
Additionally, we have decided to regather for corporate worship. The FountKids area will begin to open on June 14th.
We're monitoring the situation in our community to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending in person or continuing to worship with us Online.
With careful planning, we’re excited to open our FountKids ministry in a reduced capacity beginning next week! We will distribute a link for you to reserve a spot for your child in FountKids worship be sure to check your emails, or follow our Facebook page closely.
● We will open the Nursery on June 14th
● We will open the Ark, June 21st
● All of FountKids will be open on June 28th
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our FountKids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
● We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our FountKids spaces during and between services.
● Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in FountKids check-in and hallway area.
● All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
● Every staff member, volunteer, and child in FountKids will have their temperature taken before checking in to FountKids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
● Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as FountKids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
● We encourage you to only send one parent to the FountKids Check-In Kiosk for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
● Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering FountKids. Encourage your child to do the same.
● You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep FountKids safe, so please stay home and participate in FountKids Online if your child:
● Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
● Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
● Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
● All church services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
● Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
● No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give.
● All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
How You Can Help:
● If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online
● Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. ● Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.